Xtreme Snow Pros seeks an on-call Ventrac machine operator to help us this winter. Candidates for this position must be available at any hour and day between November 1 through the last snow storm of the season. Shifts range from six to 12 hours, but may require more hours for larger storms.
Ventrac machines feature fully heated cabs and are a comfortable piece of machinery to run during snowstorms.
This is a team effort, which means you will work with other team members to efficiently and safely complete each assignment. We emphasize high-quality service, which calls for team members to be punctual and dependable for us to be successful.
The ideal candidate
As an Xtreme Snow Pros snow plow and salt truck team member, you must:
- Be a high school graduate or have an equivalent education
- Work outdoors in freezing weather conditions
- Be in good physical condition, able to lift or carry 50 to 60 pounds without restriction
- Have a clean driving record
- Pass a company safety training course and drug test
- Provide safe, detail-oriented execution of assigned work
- Understand and carry out all instructions
- Use a smartphone for two-day communications and mobile dispatch
- Have a valid driver's license with no restrictions (no CDL required)
- Work well under pressure while paying attention to all details and goals
- Have transportation to reach jobsite
- Cooperate with team members in accomplishing a common goal