Xtreme Snow Pros is looking for contractors just like you to join our team. We value the work you do and want to offer a unique work experience.
At Xtreme Snow Pros, snow is our business. We understand the long hours and brutal conditions. We want you to know you are appreciated. Would you like to work for us as a service provider? Xtreme Snow Pros offers good pay, state-of-the-art technology, online training and knowledgeable management. Additionally, we take care of all the bidding, marketing, communications and billing associated with snow and ice removal.
What is the Xtreme Snow Pros Preferred Service Provider Network?
Our Preferred Service Provider Network offers three levels of membership: Basic, Advanced and Pro. Pay rates are dependent upon your level of membership.
- Basic No snow insurance (we cover you), limited use of technology
- Advanced Snow insurance, advanced use of technology, attend Xtreme University (our virtual training center)
- Pro Snow insurance, worker's comp, advanced use of technology, completion of Xtreme University, can cover multiple properties, proof of continual education, ASM or ASCA certified member on staff, provides wheel loaders, plow trucks, salter, sidewalk crews
How is Xtreme Snow Pros different than other management companies?
- All work for the previous month is paid via check or direct deposit by the 15th of the month guaranteed.
- Service providers have access to an online dashboard with help videos and training as well as a weather prediction center and news feed.
- Work is tracked through a free smartphone app, which means no more paperwork.
- A two-way radio app gives providers instant access to the dispatch center.
- Snow is our business, therefore management is realistic in its expectations.