Are You Ready to Join TeamX?
We are constantly looking for new, motivated talent to join our TeamX family here at Xtreme Snow Pros. As a family-owned and operated, award-winning, and nationally certified snow and ice management contractor servicing industrial and commercial clients in northern New Jersey, central New Jersey, New York’s Hudson Valley, and other Metropolitan Areas, we need an incredibly energetic and skilled TeamX workforce ready to hit the road and keep our client’s properties safe during the winter.
At Xtreme Snow Pros, we aim to get the job done right the first time, and we aim to do everything with quick precision and unmatched customer support. Our services include snow plowing, sidewalk clearing, salting, de-icing, snow hauling, and snow removal using the latest technology and most innovative strategies available to anyone in the snow and ice removal industry.
There’s nothing easy about winter in New Jersey and New York. Snow, ice, sleet, and freezing rain present serious life-threatening dangers to millions of Americans today. We’re calling on you to take up the fight and make a commitment to help us keep commercial clients safe and secure through the taxing winter months.
Requirements To Work For TeamX
- 3-years Min. Of Commercial Experience Using Skid Steer, Wheel Loader, Farm Tractor Or Equivalent Vehicles With Plows And Snow Containment Boxes
- Able To Work Outdoors In Freezing Weather Conditions
- Maintain Good Physical Condition
- Be Able To Lift 50 To 60 pounds Without Assistance
- Contain A Clean Driving Record
- Pass A Company Online Training Course
- Attend A Paid Snow Boot Camp On A Weekend In Fall
- Provide Safe, Detail-Oriented Execution Of Assigned Work
- Understand And Carry Out All Instructions
- Use A Smartphone For Two-Day Communications And Mobile Dispatch
- Have A Valid Driver's License With No Restrictions (no CDL required)
- Work Well Under High-Pressure Situations
- Have Transportation To Reach Our Location Or Jobsite
- Cooperate With Team Members In Accomplishing A Common Goal
Why Would You Choose TeamX:
- We Are Ranked Top 100 Snow Contractor for the past 5 years
- 98% Of Our Fleet Is Not Over 2 Years Old
- All Equipment Cabs Are Heated
- Paid Training
- Proprietary Online Training At Xtreme University
- Award Winning Safety Program
- Earn From $20-$45 Per Hour (depending on role)
- Snow Specific Trucks/Equipment
- Work Close To home. We Have Job Locations All Over NJ & NY
- Proven Electronic Time Keeping System Which Means Accurate Hours
- Pay Is Direct Deposited Into You Bank With Pay-Stub Emailed To You.
- Two Way Radio Application For Your Smart Phone
- Easy To Use Work Order System For You Phone
- Paid Standby Time
- Paid Team Member Referral Program
- Fleet Support Unit's In Field If Any Mechanical Issues Arise