About the Job
Xtreme Snow Pros, one of the top snow removal companies in North America (#33) and Top 5000 Fastest Growing Companies from Inc Magazine is hiring a Business Developer for our Southern New Jersey and Pennsylvania market. This is an opportunity to come on during an exciting time as we grow and expand throughout the Northeast with so many possibilities.
The Xtreme Group is comprised of three companies. The candidate will be responsible for acquiring and developing new leads for our following businesses:
Xtreme Snow Pros, which is a commercial snow and ice management company.
Xtreme Ice Control for selling of bulk rock salt, salt brine and brine treatment.
Xtreme Equipment Solutions for selling our Metal Pless blades, renting equipment during the offseason and our skidsteer snow tires.
We are looking for an energetic and organized professional who is tech savvy and are highly experienced in general sales. We are willing to train the right person on information about our industries.
RESPONSIBILITIES: A Brief Look At What We Will Be Expecting
- You will create new sales opportunities for mid-market, fortune 500 accounts, and contractors through focused telephone campaigns, onsite meetings, and other innovative demand generation activities.
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed quarterly goals
- Log activity consistently and reliably in our CRM to allow for automated follow-ups to stay on top of existing, new and potential clients
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate Xtreme Snow Pros packages to fit clients needs
- Work well with the operations team members, leveraging their expertise with yours as to make sure we get the most out of every opportunity
- Build and maintain trust-based professional relationships with key decision makers
- Manage multiple projects at the same time while handling a large territory and be able to provide updates daily.
- You must rapidly understand prospects and customers business intelligence needs, and position The Xtreme Group to replace existing and competitive solutions.
- Be able to manage all stages of The Sales Cycle: pipeline management, forecasting, prospecting, sales account management, negotiation, and closing.
- Establish a strong working relationship with key partners based on trust and dedication.
- You are required to meet critical monthly goals as they are assigned to you.
- Maintain and expand sales, solutions, industry, market and competitive knowledge and skills.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction throughout the client base.
- Working during snow events to monitor quality control; this will include driving, inspections, reports, overseeing the job sites and managing the work being done, keeping close contact with all members of staff, keeping said staff members informed on the latest news of which you are assigned to relay.
- Measuring and putting your own proposals together through our web-based programs.
- Working with staff on developing and implementing new marketing ideas.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced team environment.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office.(Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in the service industry with an understanding of commercial contract sales desirable
- Three or more years experience in outside sales/business development.
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue quota goals.
- Working experience with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Experience in dealing with C level and key decision makers.
- Business intelligence or market research experience a plus, but not necessary.
- Positive "Can-Do" Attitude with a demonstrated ability to win.
- A clean Drivers License.
- Base salary of $30,000 with a draw of $30,000 to start at $60,000 a year
- A highly competitive compensation package with base and uncapped commission to easily make more money on top of your salary
- New Hire training, with continuous training
- Access to company health benefits
- Company sales vehicle
- Laptop with portable hotspot
- Work with and be provided with top technology in our field to keep you ahead of the competition